- Run: As I’ve written before, this year has been a spectacular success
with running. I’ve run 800 km and I’ve just bought a cycle. Here’s to more
exercise! This years goals are 2000 km of running, 3000 km of cycling, and to
finish one full marathon.
- Read non-fiction: I’ve read a few non-fiction books so far and they’ve
been enlightening. This year, I’ll try to add reviews of books I read. I’ll
be picking up a lot of books based on recommendation from Farnam Street
Blog. This year’s goal is simple, for every 3 non-fiction books,
I can read one fiction :)
Not Quite Success
a partial win. I will most probably abandon this in favour of learning Rust
- Cut down servers: When you need automation for personal servers, you know
it has gone too far. I’m back down to just two servers these days. This is
how far I can go without causing serious outage to how I do things.
- Study: I’m still yet to complete a MOOC course successfully. This one is
a challenge for this year to go along with my actual studies.
- Accounting: Last year, I finally got down to getting a regular accounting
habit. This year, I’d like to push that to keeping accounts and sticking to
- Cooking: I’ve been trying (and failing) to cook more and eat restaurant
food less. I will be tackling this in a slow and steady manner :)
- Android Development: I’ve been using Android for a while and I haven’t
yet build anything for it. This year, I’ll be experimenting on building a few
apps for personal use, nothing big for sure.
Image Credit: Delhi, India Gate by Arian Zwegers on Flickr.